We are a a growing company that has been a leader the industry for over 62 years and is dedicated to providing quality sanitary, storm, water, and grading at a fair price. The company has grown by having a dedicated team built on reliability and integrity. As part of the Vanderpool team, you become a part of the family where we strive to balance your personal success with the success of the company. If these attributes and desires align with yours, then come apply and become part of our team!
Compensation: Meet or Exceed Competitions Wages
Project Manager / Estimator position for storm sewer, sanitary sewer and water installation projects by coordinating activities assigned; supervising assigned staff; implementing and maintaining services within established guidelines and standards; and performing a variety of duties as needed for 3 Utility Crews. Majority of work will be within a 100 mile radius of base office and will be home every night. This is a key position within the company and will work with upper management regularly.
- Supervising, scheduling, and coordinating crews.
- Providing submittals for accuracy and compliancy.
- Identifying potential change orders.
- Attending cost/job reviews.
- Perform material take-offs, ordering tools, materials, and equipment in a timely fashion to maximize field productivity.
- Coordinating between trades and coordinate sub-contractor progress.
- Ensure all on-site employees comply with OSHA standards and company rules.
- Schedule equipment deliveries and periodic inspections by governing authorities.
- Monitor labor reporting, job cost reviews.
- Assists in the personnel management of employees.
- Performs a wide variety of skilled related maintenance activities for the purpose of ensuring that issues are resolved and projects are completed in a safe, effective and timely manner.
- Prepares a variety of program-mandated documents and reports for the purpose of documenting activities and complying with district and/or legal requirements.
- Complete takeoffs and providing estimates and proposals
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience in the Project Managment of Utiltiy Work necessary.
- Knowledge of blueprints, specifications, Codes and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational, administrative, and analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office
- HCSS HeavyBid knowledge
- HCSS HeavyJob knowledge
- Field Experience
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Additional Safety/DOT training opportunities available
- Clothing Allowance
Benefits May Include:
- Profit sharing
- Bonus opportunities